plotter programs

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

where can I find a plotter program that (unlike computer cut) will allow you to upload hand drawn designs and feed them out to the plotter for tint graphics, so you dont have to share your designs w/ everyone else that has computer cut! ive got an unoriginal asshat shop in my city right now that doesnt use any of their own stuff because they dont know how to stick it unless its cut out on the plotter. and I dont want to give them my original artwork! not to mention they dont have the skills to draw anyhting.any help to find a program like this would be appreciated.I currently have ,win PC sign software that I hear is the worst out there.guess thats why it came free w/ the plotter and the compu-cut program huh??? :crazy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

SandS do you use Carolina Vinyl in Wilmington for a supplier? I just found them lately from a sign message board, and prices are pretty good and very dependable! :wtf

Guest fastlanedesigns

Like they all said, signwarehouse, I have their master program it is awesome. I think they are alot like the Flexi stuff. Might be about the same? Good luck.

Archived