Did this old school today!

Guest willie
It got there at 8:45 and rolled out at 10:50. I had only scheduled it til 10:30, so it put me 20 minutes behind.But luckily I got back on schedule with the next one-07 Durango complete-thats candy-trust me-I didnt get enough-but made a good customer and a soldier happy because I'm emailing him a bunch of pictures of his Dad and truck! My wife talked to him in Iraq today-he was very excited-he hasnt seem his truck in 3 years. :lol2

nice job Jethro :lol2

:hmmm IMO and I'll probably get blasted on here for this, but if you made a soldier happy, you got paid plenty, because if not for our armed services, NONE of us would have the freedoms to do what we do everyday.

Don't want to offend anyone, thats just my :lol2

BTW it looks really good

:lol2:lol2

well said dude :hmmm

kinda funny that the close up pic is fuzzy and the one that is far away is clear as a bell.. :hmmm:lol

looks good from florida... :hmmm:lol2

I would have popped that biatch out ..it make it so much easier out.

but yeah...good job

not any worse than your fake global video that shows half a shrink and a long way from being layed down on the inside :dunno:lol2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kinda funny that the close up pic is fuzzy and the one that is far away is clear as a bell.. :lol2:hmmm

looks good from florida... :lol2:lol2

but yeah...good job

I never said I was a photographer! :lol2 Takin that window out would have been a nightmare! The rubbers were in BAD shape-needed to be replaced for sure.But I dont have all day to play around in my garage :dunno so I left it in !Had 6 more lined up behind it! :lol2

Guest tintgod
not any worse than your fake global video that shows half a shrink and a long way from being layed down on the inside :lol2:lol2

I see how it is...ask you what you think of the vid....and no reply...but you wait to throw it down the old throat later.

OK...see if I ever waste some film and time..for you guys to show ya anything again..it all good :lol2 ..you think I have time and money to be wasting making videos for ppl on this site. :dunno

Guest tintgod
I never said I was a photographer! :lol2 Takin that window out would have been a nightmare! The rubbers were in BAD shape-needed to be replaced for sure.But I dont have all day to play around in my garage :lol2 so I left it in !Had 6 more lined up behind it! :dunno

I just told you what I would have done...didnt tell you you did anything wrong dude..or tell you what you should have done.

Relax dude-I'm sayin that if you attempted to take it out the rubber would have fallen apart-thats all! My first thought-and I told the customer-Man-you really need to replace the glass and trim and save the tint for later...it almost insulted him so I went with the flow and did the job. I just thought I'd share it here because the guy was so happy with the results and the fact that I would send some pictures to his son. :dunno

kinda funny that the close up pic is fuzzy and the one that is far away is clear as a bell.. :spit:lol2

looks good from florida... :spit:lol2

but yeah...good job

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Pop the back window out on a candy paint job...thats just crazy!!!!!!! I wouldnt want to have to pick up the bill if the paint chipped...good lord come on man...no way would u pull that glass unless u knew exactly how it was paints and preped...

whew that would be one of the most costly eff ups ever

Guest CajunTinter
:lol IMO and I'll probably get blasted on here for this, but if you made a soldier happy, you got paid plenty, because if not for our armed services, NONE of us would have the freedoms to do what we do everyday.

Don't want to offend anyone, thats just my :lol

BTW it looks really good

:spit:lol2

I couldn't agree more !!!!!!! :lol2:cool

Nice job on the truck too Tindesignz ..... :spit

Guest willie
I see how it is...ask you what you think of the vid....and no reply...but you wait to throw it down the old throat later.

OK...see if I ever waste some film and time..for you guys to show ya anything again..it all good :spit ..you think I have time and money to be wasting making videos for ppl on this site. :lol2

geeze, like he said relax and quit walking on eggshells. And by the way you got a reply check your other email. Iasked several questions and didnt get a response. Might be our podunk dial up messaging :lol2 Unwad your P@NTIES :cool:spit

Archived