Did this old school today!

Guest tintgod
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Pop the back window out on a candy paint job...thats just crazy!!!!!!! I wouldnt want to have to pick up the bill if the paint chipped...good lord come on man...no way would u pull that glass unless u knew exactly how it was paints and preped...

whew that would be one of the most costly eff ups ever

if you look at the close up of the pic ( the first on where the film has not been shrunk)..you will see that the paint is in not that great of shape around the rubber molding dude..and if the paint was a good job//the window would have been remove to paint it..and the paint would not chip if pulled. :spit

I have pulled may of these window in my years of tinting ..and have never had one chip..I guess im just more experienced in pulling older windows then you..its not your fault. :spit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

you did a good job TDZ...I said that...I just stated that I would have went about it a different way thent you did...not saying you did that guy wrong in any way...im sure he was very happy with the job. :spit

I was wondering why willie was saying he ticked off TG on another post, now I have stumbled across it. Sounds like everyone is a little sensitive, including myself, maybe were over worked here late summer, and crazy from the heat :poke:beer

nice job TDZ, those are hard to do a clean job on :spit

Guest willie
I was wondering why willie was saying he ticked off TG on another post, now I have stumbled across it. Sounds like everyone is a little sensitive, including myself, maybe were over worked here late summer, and crazy from the heat :lol2:beer

nice job TDZ, those are hard to do a clean job on :spit

yeah everone needs to take a deep breath and relax, I figured Tg knew I was just :poke at him. :hmmm

Archived