new orleans

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

while they are trying to rebuild the city, they are screwing the people for anything they can. its nothin but a big money scam, but the cops themselves love to have the tin on thier cars dark as hell. I am told stories about tint laws in the city of new orleans, which is like 5 miles away from me, and how crazy they about it. they are quick to pull u over for anyhting tint at all and test it. one person told me that their car was towed off because the tint was too dark. I loved living here at one time, but the stupidity that goes on is out of hand. you watch the news, and im sure that u have seen the murd3r rate and the problems that the city faces. yet they go through all the trouble of enforceing a tint law cuz they are lazy to do real work.

Guest thatsnappyguy

because it s new orleans. its always been bad but after the storm it s gotten worse as the residents started moving. remember when alot of the ppl were moved out to the surrounding areas...houston, baton rouge....remember hearing about the crime in those places...its the people that create the crime no matter where they are. its gotta be something in the water or something. im gettin tired of it. I dont really wanna raise my kids here. I would like to move away somewhere far but I dont think that I would be able to find a job tinting and make the money that im used to.

Guest kflemin9
because it s new orleans. its always been bad but after the storm it s gotten worse as the residents started moving. remember when alot of the ppl were moved out to the surrounding areas...houston, baton rouge....remember hearing about the crime in those places...its the people that create the crime no matter where they are. its gotta be something in the water or something. im gettin tired of it. I dont really wanna raise my kids here. I would like to move away somewhere far but I dont think that I would be able to find a job tinting and make the money that im used to.

yea . too many crazy people around here. and just think of all the people that got off the hook from various charges, from misdemeanors to murdur, because the court houses in NO were flooded and they lost all records and evidence.

Archived