Much Props To Shady Sherlock

Guest Crackz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for the props and all your orders... :beer:dunno

We will be catching up to the requests soon...... (a week or so)

I designed these pouches using little ideas from all the ones I've been through..

Taking away the things I didn't like of some and adding a bit here and there.....

The material is some really good stuff, it's what we use to do marine canvas on the boats around here...

It lasts years in the sun and surf, so they should be able to take the beating we give them...

Thanks again everyone....... :beer:lol2

I think Shady is putting out a very nice product. This sample apron he made for us looks very clean IMO. :beer

What do you guys think?

apronnp2.jpg

I can say the same for you guys at OT as well...

I tried the charcoal line on my 2nd car today...

I love the shrink on this stuff... :evilgrin

Looks nice and the adhesive is just right for my style....

Thanks, Justin....

Y'all rock... :thumb:thumb

got my apron in today :twocents it is very nice and well made! just when I thought I had found all the pockets there were more :dunno can't wait to use it !thanks again alan for a superior product :thumb oh and damn I did not even have to adjust it fit perfect first time like it was made just for me :twocents

got my apron in today :beer it is very nice and well made! just when I thought I had found all the pockets there were more :beer can't wait to use it !thanks again alan for a superior product :beer oh and damn I did not even have to adjust it fit perfect first time like it was made just for me :thumb

Glad you like it dood.... :lol

Thanks for the order...

Guest thatsnappyguy

im dealing with the jerks offs that run the post service over here. they say they attempted to deilver it today at 10am but no one was here and they left at note BS...we were open since 830am and have been around alllll day. the mail man didnt come today and there surley was no notes left. im sure that its some mailman just not caring about thier jobs or anyone eles, just wanted to get out of work early on saturday. now I have to go to the post office monday and try to get it...of course I assume that when I go to get there , its goin to be on the truck and someone on the road by then, and of course im not goin to be at the shop monday bc we are closed. I can see this being a run around. this is very typical around here. im sure its goin to be sent back to NC b4 I see it.

im dealing with the jerks offs that run the post service over here. they say they attempted to deilver it today at 10am but no one was here and they left at note BS...we were open since 830am and have been around alllll day. the mail man didnt come today and there surley was no notes left. im sure that its some mailman just not caring about thier jobs or anyone eles, just wanted to get out of work early on saturday. now I have to go to the post office monday and try to get it...of course I assume that when I go to get there , its goin to be on the truck and someone on the road by then, and of course im not goin to be at the shop monday bc we are closed. I can see this being a run around. this is very typical around here. im sure its goin to be sent back to NC b4 I see it.

If for some reason they send it back, I'll ship it back out UPS or Fed Ex... :thumb

Some civil servants aren't so civil sometimes.... :beer

Guest thatsnappyguy

after a long pita run around from the post office, I walked into work today and seen my new apron. much like a lil kid opening a present at christmas time...I was well worth it. it is well worth the money u pay. I can tell that its goin to last me years. I may get another one made just to have on the side. thanks Alan. it was nice doin business with u and im sure that we will be doin it again.

Guest DESERTSHIELD

Hey shady can you email me or PM.I am new and would love to order one of your pouches for my brother(chief tinter here) he goes through pouches like water and he always goes back to one that looks like its been ran over more than once LOL .I have seen some of the pictures other tinters have posted of their old faithfuls I think his could run in the competion for the worst looking, most used,and possible funniest smelling.Anyway would appreciate buying one for him ........Thanks desertshieldlv@yahoo.com

Archived