Much Props To Shady Sherlock

Guest Crackz

Hey shady can you email me or PM.I am new and would love to order one of your pouches for my brother(chief tinter here) he goes through pouches like water and he always goes back to one that looks like its been ran over more than once LOL .I have seen some of the pictures other tinters have posted of their old faithfuls I think his could run in the competion for the worst looking, most used,and possible funniest smelling.Anyway would appreciate buying one for him ........Thanks desertshieldlv@yahoo.com

You've got mail :dunno

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you got a hit on your hands Shady :shock

Yea, thanks guys, it may be time set up my 2nd sewing machine again so I can keep up....

I only did them cause it seemed every time I ordered one, I got something different, they were all made in China and didn't last very long.

I decided to make some that would last and were hand made in the USA!!!! :lol2

Although, my interior guy is Canadian, he sews most of them... :krazy:shock

Guest Texstar

Yea, thanks guys, it may be time set up my 2nd sewing machine again so I can keep up....

I only did them cause it seemed every time I ordered one, I got something different, they were all made in China and didn't last very long.

Although, my interior guy is Canadian, he sews most of them... :krazy:shock

:lol2

Although, my interior guy is Canadian, he sews most of them... :lol2:lol2

:krazy Made in the USA....(by Canuck immigrants). :lol2

kinda funny....right now I'm trying to hire an American. You should see the hoops I gotta jump threw to get him on the payroll! :lol2 Dang immigrant laws :shock

I think you got a hit on your hands Shady :krazy

Although, my interior guy is Canadian, he sews most of them... :lol2:lol2

:lol2 Made in the USA....(by Canuck immigrants). :hmmm

kinda funny....right now I'm trying to hire an American. You should see the hoops I gotta jump threw to get him on the payroll! :lol2 Dang immigrant laws :hmmm

:shock Yea, luckily, this guy has been here for about 20 years, but he still has to carry a greencard... :shock

Yeah...this guy that I'm tryin to hire has been here for a couple of years and is wicked talented (artistic)...but nobody wants to hire him cuz of the hassle....so he is willin to work cheap to start :shock If he works out though...I can see him takin over the sign end of things. :krazy

Archived