$110 penalty for tinted front glass

I am late here.

I just will two my ideas.

Of course this is law, but I think this is not legitime law, and IT MUST BE CHANGED. And organizations who pick money from tinters, manufacturers e.t.c (like diferent ....WFA's) MUST DO THAT JOB. Because 35% can be easily changed on 50% with noe resque for road safety. That's IMHO.

This regulation I think was made by people who never know HOW in reality lookm VLT 30% glass. But it look totally clear :lol6

And other idea regarding our local situation.

Ls 60 in local currency it is around 20% of avergae salary here....Seems tooooooooooo much...

Guest FilmBlazer

It sucks and it is bull :lol6

What can we do besides write letters and emails up the wazoo to the appropriate people. Ive sent dozens and never received a single response. The bottom line, without getting too political, is that the government does what they wish based on generating revenue and satisfying lobbyist groups with specific interests. There is no such thing as a democracy anymore. It is nothing but corruption and it is so, so sad.

Take a vote amongst the general population. Show them a window with 50% film installed. I bet 75% say the film should be deemed acceptable for front operating window application, and that there is no factor of reducing visibility and increasing risk (police) to the the point where the film should be against the law. Its just not right to take free choices away from a consumer when there is no reason for it.

/rant off

Archived