bmw 3 series coupe

Guest goldtooth

Guest goldtooth

hell seen it twice,still wear the scars!! :lol2 ok here it goes,tinted a bmw m3 , job well done, customer leaves happy,even left a tip, comes back 2 weeks after complaining about 2 dots, so the shop owner says we will redo the window, so I rip the 3m cs 35 off the window,now I'm removing the glue on the glass, got all off except for the glue thats between the glass and the door molding, took my knife got it in there taking the glue off ,I put my hand on the top of the 'no frame window' and pushed back on it, big mistake, the window shattered into pieces ,glass all over the shop, pieces shot into my arm, hand to have surgery done to remove 4 pieces that were shot into my arm.(that cost a pretty penny,for surgery and to the customer).thats #1 then I tinted same car 1 year later for a shop in queens ny, the owner said the customer is very 4|\|4L, that he would not like " :lol2:lol2 whatever, so he removes the tint, tint it himself, finishes the window, gets a finger at the bottom, pushes back on the top of the window and poppp goes the glass.So tinters beware :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest Tint Technology
hell seen it twice,still wear the scars!! :evilgrin ok here it goes,tinted a bmw m3 , job well done, customer leaves happy,even left a tip, comes back 2 weeks after complaining about 2 dots, so the shop owner says we will redo the window, so I rip the 3m cs 35 off the window,now I'm removing the glue on the glass, got all off except for the glue thats between the glass and the door molding, took my knife got it in there taking the glue off ,I put my hand on the top of the 'no frame window' and pushed back on it, big mistake, the window shattered into pieces ,glass all over the shop, pieces shot into my arm, hand to have surgery done to remove 4 pieces that were shot into my arm.(that cost a pretty penny,for surgery and to the customer).thats #1 then I tinted same car 1 year later for a shop in queens ny, the owner said the customer is very 4|\|4L, that he would not like " :mad:blah whatever, so he removes the tint, tint it himself, finishes the window, gets a finger at the bottom, pushes back on the top of the window and poppp goes the glass.So tinters beware :mad:mad:blah:blah

Ouch, hope you healed OK Mate, luckily we still have free hospitals in the UK (how long for, who knows?)

With those frameless windows you can trick them up by clicking the door catch around a couple of clicks, this lifts the glass into the 'closed door position' :evilgrin You probably knew this but it wasn't evident in your thread, if not hope it helps in the future, if you did, you won't be doing it again :mad

Archived