PPF templates available anymore?

I been thinking about getting into PPF but my volume wont be as high as most since I'm merely a word-of-mouth tint out of the garage for extra money kind of guy.

I had requested information from Lamin-X a few months back and was told they had a deal for $400 they would send you a CD with all of the templates ready to cut on my plotter and all I had to do was buy my material in bulk rolls and cut them out when I needed them. I reciently went to order that deal and they told me they don't sell the CD anymore and I had to buy a membership and pay a monthly fee for downloadable templates now. Or I can just buy bulk rolls and hand cut, or get their pre-cut kits.

I don't want that.... I'm not interested in paying a monthly fee because like I mentioned above, my volume would be only like 1 kit a month or even even 1 kit every 2 months. Not worth a subscription thing for me, but I would like to offer it & up-sell to those few word of mouth customers that I get. Pre-cut kits wont work for me either because all the up-selling would be right as the customer brings me their car, hard to up-sell a product that I don't have and will take 3-5 days to get.

Does anyone happen to know of any other PPF company that sells their templates on a CD where I can just buy bulk rolls of material and cut them out on my plotter when I need them?

Or happen to have bought the CD from Lamin-X before they stopped selling them? (if so PM me and we can talk :welcome )

Thanks

Guest tintgod
I been thinking about getting into PPF but my volume wont be as high as most since I'm merely a word-of-mouth tint out of the garage for extra money kind of guy.

I had requested information from Lamin-X a few months back and was told they had a deal for $400 they would send you a CD with all of the templates ready to cut on my plotter and all I had to do was buy my material in bulk rolls and cut them out when I needed them. I reciently went to order that deal and they told me they don't sell the CD anymore and I had to buy a membership and pay a monthly fee for downloadable templates now. Or I can just buy bulk rolls and hand cut, or get their pre-cut kits.

I don't want that.... I'm not interested in paying a monthly fee because like I mentioned above, my volume would be only like 1 kit a month or even even 1 kit every 2 months. Not worth a subscription thing for me, but I would like to offer it & up-sell to those few word of mouth customers that I get. Pre-cut kits wont work for me either because all the up-selling would be right as the customer brings me their car, hard to up-sell a product that I don't have and will take 3-5 days to get.

Does anyone happen to know of any other PPF company that sells their templates on a CD where I can just buy bulk rolls of material and cut them out on my plotter when I need them?

Or happen to have bought the CD from Lamin-X before they stopped selling them? (if so PM me and we can talk :rollin )

Thanks

check out ventureshield

http://www.invisiblepatterns.com/

Archived