Talk about jumping thru hoops...

Guest vclimber
I was being sarcastic, we all know who V is talking about if it's something negative.

I was actually referring to Sun Tek. :twocents They don't push 3M anymore. I wonder why? :dunno

Probably cause they were going in the hole if they were selling 3M at 2.5 a square. That's nucking futs :thumb

They're going in the hole no matter what film they sell. Even SunTek can't supply film low enough to keep a company profitable at those prices. :lol2

I agree, but aren't they one of the biggest tint companies on the west coast? Seems like I heard they buy a million bucks or more worth of film per year. If so then they probably get super cheap prices on film. That sux, we had a company in the area last year selling auto film and installing it on IG units for 2.5 a square but they aren't around this year for some reason :gasp

The are not as big as they used to be. a lot of employees jumped ship back in the CP days. Even IF they could get Symphony at 1/2 price they still couldn't support a large business model at 2.50sq ft. With the price of gas going through the roof in So Cal and the distances those guys drive... no way. SunTek better watch out, they could end up getting leveraged like CP did. :lol2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived