!llegal Tint Waiver

Guest mattgribble09

Guest mattgribble09

Anyone have a picture or copy of a waiver they use for illegally tinted windows. Just started my business and already getting harassed from the police over a few jobs. However those jobs had no receipts do to being friends and so on. Just starting to think it would be a good idea to have customer sign a waiver to protect myself from the law?? Anyone know what the fine here in MICHIGAN is for putting !llegal tint on??

Call your local authorities or the DMV or the Department of Consumer Protection to find out the fine, if any. As far as waivers go, it may or may not get you out of heat from the cops, but, it is also an admission of guilt, should one of your jobs get busted AND it is !llegal in your state to apply it.

Guest FilmBlazer
Anyone have a picture or copy of a waiver they use for illegally tinted windows. Just started my business and already getting harassed from the police over a few jobs. However those jobs had no receipts do to being friends and so on. Just starting to think it would be a good idea to have customer sign a waiver to protect myself from the law?? Anyone know what the fine here in MICHIGAN is for putting !llegal tint on??

Please do not take offense but with 4 years of experience you ought to know the tinting laws for your state. I am assuming that you just moved to Michigan. Where are you located?

Here is the Michigan State Tint Law

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(y1gin555w...&highlight=

Guest mattgribble09

Please do not take offense but with 4 years of experience you ought to know the tinting laws for your state. I am assuming that you just moved to Michigan. Where are you located?

Hey FILMBLAZER I wasn't asking what the law was, I was asking if anyone had a waiver they had the customers sign to help try and keep my company safe.

Hey FILMBLAZER I wasn't asking what the law was, I was asking if anyone had a waiver they had the customers sign to help try and keep my company safe.

Who do you think you are keeping it safe from if you will be providing proof that you do !llegal work? Do a search for !llegal tint waiver :krazy

Guest FilmBlazer

Gotcha, I don't know what the fine is that is assessed towards a dealer for installing !llegal film. Why not make your own waiver if you are concerned with it and think it will help to cover your butt. :krazy

Where in Michigan are you?

Guest mattgribble09
Gotcha, I don't know what the fine is that is assessed towards a dealer for installing !llegal film. Why not make your own waiver if you are concerned with it and think it will help to cover your butt. :krazy

Where in Michigan are you?

Located in the thumb city called bad axe

Archived