Technical question re: complete darkness needed

White opaque or White Frost ??? What you are saying makes no sense to me :lol

If it's White opaque I would 'guess' you could put your blackout right over it seems how it's already up.... :beer

Are they dual pane windows? If so, why put two layers if you arent going to be able to give them any kind or warranty or guarantees anyway? Let them know exactly what risks they are taking. Put it on them to make the decision and live with whatever happens because of it.

Guest Fly Paper
White opaque not dark enough, so can I safely install silver 20, then black opaque on 44 x 82 units? Or will I have to do an exterior reflective film to do the black opaque on the interior?

I have the technology to make it for you by laminating white vinyl to black vinyl and it works perfect. We laminate 60" by any length you need. Used it on a college and they loved it. I can make it any color you want too!

Guest mikeMN

I would use I layer. The vinyl is white on the adhesive side and semi matte black on the other side I use it all the time then no need to do 2 layers of film. It is made by mmm.comes 48” wide you will not have much waste.very low price you can buy it buy the yard to. :beer

Try this again. There is nothing yet on the ig units. White, the safe film, lets in too much light. This is an inspection area for large drug company. Black opaque, with zero light transmission, is needed. I have all films in stock (white and black opaque, outside reflective weatherable, silver 20). Just need knowledgable info on which is safe. I know outside weatherable with interior black opaque is safe. Are any of the other options safe? I always avoid the outside weatherable, if possible.

Guest mikeMN

What direction are they facing? Shadow line? Are you asking if you need to install your ex silver on the outside if you use your white out on the inside with your black out over your white out on the inside? :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno
Try this again. There is nothing yet on the ig units. White, the safe film, lets in too much light. This is an inspection area for large drug company. Black opaque, with zero light transmission, is needed. I have all films in stock (white and black opaque, outside reflective weatherable, silver 20). Just need knowledgable info on which is safe. I know outside weatherable with interior black opaque is safe. Are any of the other options safe? I always avoid the outside weatherable, if possible.

if you know the outside is safe, just do that and avoid any possible issues in the future. seems pretty simple to me :beer

Archived