Harley Trike

Guest Josh @ Proform

Guest Josh @ Proform
Looks great, glad to see some more of your work on here.

Thanks,

Been doing a lot of the same vehicles, although Ford has picked-up a bit, so we have not had a good reason for a installation post in a while....

..but will definitely take time to document more installs, if folks want us to. :cool

Been doing a lot of the same vehicles, although Ford has picked-up a bit, so we have not had a good reason for a installation post in a while....

Show some of your Fords and I'll show you some of my Hyundai's............ :cool

:cool

Guest Josh @ Proform

Show some of your Fords and I'll show you some of my Hyundai's............ homer.gif

:gasp

With a Ford power plant, the Shelby in the background will make the install list next week. This our first Superformance with the aluminium body which is different than the standard sheet metal, the customer(s) are also going to be removing all the chrome on the front end for cleaner installations so this will be a whole new design.

Archived