100% illegal tint

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowline

Well he cant be that rich other wise he would have that done to a Range Rover, I love how it has fake vents in the font wings, very much like the new Range Rover sports, tryning to look good but im sorry the Range Rover is the 100% pimped 4x4 ride!!! Good job Leo!! if not illegal!!!!

Well he cant be that rich other wise he would have that done to a Range Rover, I love how it has fake vents in the font wings, very much like the new Range Rover sports, tryning to look good but im sorry the Range Rover is the 100% pimped 4x4 ride!!! Good job Leo!! if not illegal!!!!

Illegal! More than illegal.

N1. More reflective than allowed in EU.

N2. Front glass more darker than allowed.

N3. WIndshield more reflctove and more dark.

That's enough....

Seems this guy pay to every policeman :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno

I believe a fully optioned g-class costs a lot more than a range rover, seeing as they START at 104k

Guest shadowline

I believe a fully optioned g-class costs a lot more than a range rover, seeing as they START at 104k

Look up Overfinch Range Rover thats what you have when your rich :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno

Look up Overfinch Range Rover thats what you have when your rich :lol6

I personally would never own a range rover, let alone one out of warranty. wayyy to much stuff to break

Archived