Guest nigel2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest potzy
Is that the chap I met when u were tinting at fish brothers? nice to have you on board. where's the tint shop too m8, I will stop by for a brew.

im in and out of the swindon area now and again, not very often to be honest but itl be good to touch base......

have some respect for some film you still have'nt sold after 7 years ????..... :thumb:spit

Read it again it says 7 years longer than you have been in trade.It has just been kept for re-tints and there is not much left

I guess the hand gesture terminates our aquaintance,consider your visiting rights revoked.

See you around on the circuit

Guest potzy
give us a ring potzy, we could nip over monday, got some more docks work in 2 weeks bud, l8rs

Will do shag, im always there mate....what a laugh we had last time :thumb Monday PM is good for me fancy racing up the M4 or shall we go in one van... :spit

Guest potzy
have some respect for some film you still have'nt sold after 7 years ????..... :thumb:spit

Read it again it says 7 years longer than you have been in trade.It has just been kept for re-tints and there is not much left

I guess the hand gesture terminates our aquaintance,consider your visiting rights revoked.

See you around on the circuit

Two words, billy no mates......"WET SHRINK"

Archived