To All,

Tintdude has established itself as the quintessential resource for ideas and opinions about our industry. EWF's participation is our way of showing our support for this priceless and essential resource. Even with all my years in this industry, I often learn things by scanning these posts.

Thanks again for all the kind words: Ric, Stan, Joe. It's an honor to be part of a community with gentlemen like you.

Bill - You're a rising star !!! Thanks for your support !!!!!!

To all those who read these boards, but have yet to participate:

I know there are many of you out there that read these boards but have yet to make their first post. I strongly encourage you to establish your membership, post, share your ideas, your opinions, suggestions, likes, dislikes, etc. Let your suppliers know what you like and don't like. Share your tips and tricks with your colleagues. Most importantly, be part of this industry by participating in the single most important forum we have.

Joe - Safe trip. Godspeed.

Long live TINTDUDE !!!!!!!!!

-Howard

Guest Tint Legend
To All,

Tintdude has established itself as the quintessential resource for ideas and opinions about our industry. EWF's participation is our way of showing our support for this priceless and essential resource. Even with all my years in this industry, I often learn things by scanning these posts.

Thanks again for all the kind words: Ric, Stan, Joe. It's an honor to be part of a community with gentlemen like you.

Bill - You're a rising star !!! Thanks for your support !!!!!!

To all those who read these boards, but have yet to participate:

I know there are many of you out there that read these boards but have yet to make their first post. I strongly encourage you to establish your membership, post, share your ideas, your opinions, suggestions, likes, dislikes, etc. Let your suppliers know what you like and don't like. Share your tips and tricks with your colleagues. Most importantly, be part of this industry by participating in the single most important forum we have.

Joe - Safe trip. Godspeed.

Long live TINTDUDE !!!!!!!!!

-Howard

Good post but you left off Scotty :spit

Guest Scottsfire
Oh, that Scotty. You mean the next Frank Lloyd Wright? (no pressure there; Scotty).

-Howard

Howard you are classy guy.....keep up the good job and the good since of humor.

SV

BTW I am looking at what cars I want to buy to replace my Audi that was totalled and I am thinking about the 350Z...... Since we are on the subject of Scotty :spit

Archived