Rock 108

update. I'm their fone b***h remember?? anyways they called me tonite using a soundboard. the arnold schwartzenegger one. I knew exactly what it was but I was still in sleep mode so I didn't really catch it. He asked me questions like "who is your daddy and what does he do" so I replied "my dad is ron jeremy...I think." anyways 1:00 in the morn they decide to call. doesn't seem like they'd call at a reasonable time like 12:30 or so :) anyways just wanted to give an update.

Chris

update.  I'm their fone b***h remember?? anyways they called me tonite using a soundboard.  the arnold schwartzenegger one.  I knew exactly what it was but I was still in sleep mode so I didn't really catch it.  He asked me questions like "who is your daddy and what does he do"  so I replied "my dad is ron jeremy...I think."  anyways 1:00 in the morn they decide to call.  doesn't seem like they'd call at a reasonable time like 12:30 or so :hmmm  anyways just wanted to give an update.

Chris

Those Arnie soundboards are hilarious. There are several prank calls featuring his wonderful movie lines "floating" around on the net. :lol :booga