New Mustang

Guest S and S

Guest S and S

I didnt see it so thought I would ask. On the doors you know how they roll down a inch or so and I have had no problems with them as far as tinting top and sitting in car and finishing out bottom. My problem is that I am sure there is a way to make the window roll up all the way an not have to close the door. I have tried to find a button or soemthing but have failed at this. Any help?

I didnt see it so thought I would ask. On the doors you know how they roll down a inch or so and I have had no problems with them as far as tinting top and sitting in car and finishing out bottom. My problem is that I am sure there is a way to make the window roll up all the way an not have to close the door. I have tried to find a button or soemthing but have failed at this. Any help?

Stick a screwdriver in the door latch on the door and latch it. The window will go up as if the window is closed

So simple you will feel stupid for asking :twocents

Guest S and S

Stick a screwdriver in the door latch on the door and latch it. The window will go up as if the window is closed

So simple you will feel stupid for asking :twocents

Yea I do feel stupid but Even more so since I have tried this! Guess I wasnt pushing hard enough!

So simple you will feel stupid for asking :lol

Yea I do feel stupid but Even more so since I have tried this! Guess I wasnt pushing hard enough!

Push in until it clicks. The screwdriver will act like the post the door latch locks around in the door frame on the mustang body (not the door).

Easy peasey :trustme

Archived