2007 Chevy Cobalt 4 Door

Guest jasonbuchanan

Guest jasonbuchanan

Do the upper gasket (seals) come out? I have no problems with the bottom seals it's the ones around the top and sides. It always looks like there is glue missing or bubbled on the edges.

Do the upper gasket (seals) come out? I have no problems with the bottom seals it's the ones around the top and sides. It always looks like there is glue missing or bubbled on the edges.

Nope.

Lots of things as mentioned above can cause the crease. On any window do not squeegee the top part down anywhere near the change over point and when you get to the bottom it will make it easier to tuck in. You might even want to keep a extra spray bottle handy with lots of soap in it so you can use it to flush the bottom and make it slip easier. Don't know if this helps but I'm just saying

Cheers

Stan :prof

Guest Ramstudiostint

He is talking about installing without removing the bottom seal. and it creasing where the film tucks behind the felt. Different cars are tighter and some slide to the side when the window rolls up. I can't stand this part of the tint install. Back windows are a breeze! Side windows suck! lol

Archived