Cornelius Tank Sprayer?

I was selling them until I ran out. I hooked up with a distributor of Pepsi products. They are now going to a different delivery method for fountain soda, so they are letting used tanks go cheap (I got a dozen for tinting the guys van). I only have a couple left. I have a bunch of the clip-on valves left though.

I thought I would go through these often, but have been using the same tank and clip-on valves for years. The only item I have replaced is the filler gasket on the top. It is tough to find a matching sized o-ring, but I went to the local hardware store, and they hooked me up with a vacuum cleaner belt that worked great in place of the sealing oring.

5_gallon_strap_img1.jpg

5_gallon_rubber_img.jpg

In the top picture there are two nozzles one says in and the other says out so I guess it is safe to assume the out one is where you connect the hose and sprayer and I guess the other one is not used.

Some have rigged it up where u pressurized it through that other valve. Most just tap a hole on the top of the lid and put an air stem(air nipple) what ever u call it. I have seen a few guys use a co2 tank and a regulator so it will never lose pressure!

Some have rigged it up where u pressurized it through that other valve. Most just tap a hole on the top of the lid and put an air stem(air nipple) what ever u call it. I have seen a few guys use a co2 tank and a regulator so it will never lose pressure!

I would love to see a set-up like you said with a co2 tank and regulator

I would love to see a set-up like you said with a co2 tank and regulator

Search around. It's somewhere on here. Pretty sweet setup if ur out mobile.

Archived