Seeking summer work

Hello Board,

Once the semester ends for me I will be in need of summer work. Anybody who would happen to need a tinter for summer work full time please reply. I also would like the area to be within about 500 miles because I would drive (can't live without my car :thumb ) Any information wanted just ask, I am on the board 3-4 times per day for hours at a time.

Thanks in advance

Chris Traeger

nobody huh, anyways I'm a fast learner, been doing vehicles for about 1 year now, and just recently started flat glass. Like I said I am a fast learner and am willing to learn. I can do about 2 to 3 cars in an eight hour period with the right tools.

Chris Traeger

Guest Eclipse

Skit, you know that when FX finally returns he is going to have a hay day with this thread. You are looking a little desperate. How much do you hope to make? Hourly? Commission?

I would like to earn hourly. and if I had to get an apartment probably about 10-12 and hour :rollin and I am desperate I don't want to be stuck in a factory again this summer. well last summer I had a painting job and that wasn't the funnest thing in the world either. 10,000 sq ft in 2.5 months, I'll post pics when I get a chance :lol6

BTW I know FX is gonna take over this thread, what else is new :rollin

Guest Sunshade

Skittles, if you want work bad enough come out to sunny southern Oregon. We just had our main flat glass tinter quit and we need someone bad.. You can drive out here its not that far>>>> :lol

Serious, we could use a tinter and it would be hourly....

If your interested, PM me... :trustme

Guest denvertinter

When does your semester end?

I'm looking for someone in Denver (w/in 500 miles from IA?) - commission vs. hourly but there's enough work to do better than $12 from now till October. If you're talking about June-August I probably can't help.

If my shop is slow, I've got a few friends who own shops locally that could keep you busy if you're pretty good. Some flat glass possibly.

Guest TINTFXold
Hello Board,

Once the semester ends for me I will be in need of summer work.  Anybody who would happen to need a tinter for summer work full time please reply.  I also would like the area to be within about 500 miles because I would drive (can't live without my car :lol6 )  Any information wanted just ask, I am on the board 3-4 times per day for hours at a time. 

Thanks in advance

Chris Traeger

you just come see ole FX............. I wont let you tint , but I'll stick you in the woods , skidding timber and running bull lines...... I'll have you bulked up like Arnold or throwing up like a lil bizznitch by the time I'm done with you

then I might let you clean some windows at the shop. :spit :spit

Archived