New mustang side windows

jh812

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C2C :facepalm2

Hummel, on the 370/350z you just loosen the phillips heads screw on the jam switch. Don't take it out. Just loosen it and you'll know when to stop because the window will do what you want it too. When you're done, tighten the screw back.

C2C :facepalm2

Hummel, on the 370/350z you just loosen the phillips heads screw on the jam switch. Don't take it out. Just loosen it and you'll know when to stop because the window will do what you want it too. When you're done, tighten the screw back.

It's like magic man... :thumb :thumb

Bama I don't know why you think I am making this up. The windows go up and down when you open and close the door, but with the door open when you try to trick the latch it doesn't bump the window up. For some odd reason with the push button start cars it would only work with the button in the ACC position. Why I don't have a clue. :dunno

Bama I don't know why you think I am making this up. The windows go up and down when you open and close the door, but with the door open when you try to trick the latch it doesn't bump the window up. For some odd reason with the push button start cars it would only work with the button in the ACC position. Why I don't have a clue. :dunno

I believe you man :thumb I just think you were doing something wrong that's all. No offense :D

Archived