Do v-kool has automotive line in North America?

I just got some V-kool 40 and 70 from North America,

Strange Thing is that while their box are basically different from boxes from any other part of the world, which is usually white and sometimes triangle.

The films have no watermark Logo on it. and it is also thinker and darker, much similar to the architectural V-kool in other markets like Singapore or England.

I do notice there is also the Brand called Ique selling architectural films in North America, I mean, what is the point?

If you already rewrap architectural films as Automotive films, why set up a new brand to sell them for architectural usage separately?

Has anyone seen the authentic V-kool for automotive in America?

Guest thatsnappyguy

Also, I would assume they should get their stuff together. Huper and VK owned by the same ppl now, so why cant they get on the same page at least. I just hope the auto line for vk isnt hard to work with like the huper auto

Vkool and Huper brands were owned by the same group before the current owner. Both are sold in the US by an independent distributor who had just signed a ten year contract when the names were sold to Eastman-Solutia-CPFilms, so any decisions on sales of those products are generated through Houston to the best of my knowledge. Unsure why Huper has a greater footprint in the US over Vkool, but I am sure it'll change given time and increased requests for the product.

Also, I would assume they should get their stuff together. Huper and VK owned by the same ppl now, so why cant they get on the same page at least. I just hope the auto line for vk isnt hard to work with like the huper auto

thats good

Vkool and Huper brands were owned by the same group before the current owner. Both are sold in the US by an independent distributor who had just signed a ten year contract when the names were sold to Eastman-Solutia-CPFilms, so any decisions on sales of those products are generated through Houston to the best of my knowledge. Unsure why Huper has a greater footprint in the US over Vkool, but I am sure it'll change given time and increased requests for the product.

Correct, but I think currently there is no distribution agreement for V-Kool Automotive in the US whereas there are agreements with V-Kool Architectural products and Huper Optik has a continual 10 yr distribution agreement for all architectural and automotive in N. and S. America. Pretty solid lineup; Eastman/HOI/HOUSA/VK :thumb

-Imo, the reason Huper has a greater footprint in the US is their dealer network, the way they market, and the way they do business; they do not compete against their customers... that is a big deal. :twocents

Archived