llumar film sale

Has there been any sale of llumar film this year so far ? usually they have one not sure if I missed it .

I can only speak for the Canada distributer but only 2 days left for the best deals of the year . I buy most if the film I will use right now for the whole year!

No, just good discounts on ATR CH.

I couldn't say specifically Because I do not have my price list in front of me.. Somewhere between 15-20%

do you really need atr in Canada . Atc has the color stable also .I lived in toronto for a few years we used solarguard non metalised film . The few times we used metalised film it took like a month for the water to dry out in the cooler months. People complained too much so we used non metalised film because it dried quicker and lasted long to the short summer season .

do you really need atr in Canada . Atc has the color stable also .I lived in toronto for a few years we used solarguard non metalised film . The few times we used metalised film it took like a month for the water to dry out in the cooler months. People complained too much so we used non metalised film because it dried quicker and lasted long to the short summer season .

I can't be alone in saying this but yes ATR in Canada for sure. It's Energard's number one selling film Canada wide.

As far as your customers complaining about the long drying time, I'm going to suggest an extra pass with the blue max as a possible cause As I never have complaints with my winter tinting drying time and I do tinting full time in the winter. :shrugs

Archived