03 accord 2dr

Guest metint
One good point it was the easiest dry sheet dry shrink I ever done :lol Metint look what your teaching has accomplished, :thumb but you should have gave use real tools for that tool belt :hump  :poop

Costs, costs, costs... you know how it works... :lol

Don't remember ever saying anything about putting your bottles on the roof without throwing a towel under 'em... :hump:lol:poop:rollin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont fret Metint ,the towel is great but we do some$ 80 to$ 120,000 .00 hot rods for car shows,so every thing in my shop gets sprayed down with the clear version of the stuff you would call easy grip.You know the colored stuff you dip your plyers in to give the plastic grip.They make a clear spray version that I learned from a 63 year old car nut,owns 32 packard with electric hood ,opens like gull wing doors on old mercedes,doors and trunk do the same all electric ,20,000 in the paint job alone.This is probably the best kept secrete in the show car detailing circuit .So if I'm never heard of again :lol Peace :inot Got side tracted ,anyway no scratches :thumbdown PS use your imagineation with this stuff :hmmm Does a whole lot more that give grip to your pliers :hmmm

Archived