Seeking Autostyling Sales Professional in Pittsburgh, PA

*** Seeking proven Autostyling Sales Manager for immediate hire in our Pittsburgh, PA location. This position also has to potential to become store manager for the right person. Established, busy, state of the art facility with all the creature comforts in a very busy area that is also undergoing some new renovations and updating. Regular continuing education and training for a long term career. VERY competitive salary / commission structure with regular bonuses and spiffs including paid vacation and more. Possible sign on bonus or relocation assistance for the right candidate***

Tint World, an Inc 500/5000 Company, is looking for 12V Mobile Electronics & Accessories Sales Manager at its Pittsburgh, PA location. Ideal candidates would be clean-cut, pass a background check, and as well as hold a valid driver's license. 3+ years experience in 12 volt electronics, Tint, Wraps, and Automotive Accessories sales required, with MECP certification highly preferred. We're offering a very competitive base salary against commission, with unlimited income potential including bonuses, spiffs, and incentives! Salary based on experience. Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate. Come join the fastest growing and highest paying auto styling company in the business. To submit a resume for consideration contact Brandon at 412-313-1010 or email Brandon.Blume@tintworld.com

Tint_World_Logo.jpg

•   Sponsored by
    filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

Lexen

Tint My Ride

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

rewiredtech.io

tinttek

• Activity Stream

1. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

2. 4,178

What did you tint today?

3. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

4. 4

Xpel; rookie (me) popped air pocket and nicked paint

5. 4

Xpel; rookie (me) popped air pocket and nicked paint

6. 0

Reimbursement for warranty work on solar or safety film

7. 2

Marks appearing on the window after tint removal

8. 0

We are hiring experienced individuals LAS VEGAS NV

9. 0

Experienced Tinter- Inland Empire- 1,500-2,000 salary based on experience