need help

Guest mitsu12

Guest mitsu12

I first time here, don't know where to ask for help. I have 98 mitsu mirage trying to change water pump. quest is which way does the crank pulley bolt turns to loosen it and how to do so with out air gun? please help. thank you

sorry playa, this here is a window tinting forum. these forums are made to disguss window tinting tips and techniques for sepcific model cars. it would be a miracle if you got that question answered here :thumb

Guest thetintshop

first thing you do is, grab a whatchamacallit, if you don't have an airgun. slip it over the doodad, and use a thngamajiggy to hold the round thing in place. turn counterclockwise till you hear a loud "snap". the pump should come right off. wipe the blood from your knuckles and install your new one. no problem. :spit

if the pulley is frozen, you can use a blow torch to cut the pumpoff. it won't hurt anything :thumb

Guest tintgod
first thing you do is, grab a whatchamacallit, if you don't have an airgun. slip it over the doodad, and use a thngamajiggy to hold the round thing in place. turn counterclockwise till you hear a loud "snap". the pump should come right off. wipe the blood from your knuckles and install your new one. no problem. :rock

if the pulley is frozen, you can use a blow torch to cut the pumpoff. it won't hurt anything  :spit

GREAT ADVISE THERE !!!!...I was going to tell him the same thing... :thumb:lol

Guest thetintshop
And don't forget to check the level of your turn signal fluid.  :spit

I was going to mention that, but that's so elementary, I assumed he had already done that. :thumb

Archived