Georgia Tint Law dropped

Today's paper says it was challenged by a woman pulled over for having purple tinted windows. :uh Charged with DUI but windows were not dark enough to be cited. Sought to have the DUI arrest thrown out due to flawed tint law.

Lawyers :uh

Guest metint
Today's paper says it was challenged by a woman pulled over for having purple tinted windows. :uh Charged with DUI but windows were not dark enough to be cited. Sought to have the DUI arrest thrown out due to flawed tint law.

Lawyers :uh

Typical alcoholic behavior... when faced with trouble pull out the Blamethrower and point it at any target. :uh

Guest HotSpot

We've already had a couple of people call or email saying that now that the law is scrapped, they want 20% or lower. So I've been explaining to them that the law most likely will be reinstated and that the legal percentage wasn't the issue, it was who the law should apply to. That seems to cool their ardor for illegal tint a bit.

Guest nautiboi73

after further thought I did post on my web site that we will still be abiding by the 35% limit.

I figure that the laws will not get any slacker but tighter, so why risk things in the mean time.

Guest nautiboi73
Couldn't be any worse than Illinois...we aren't suppose to tint at all here. :tantrum Freakin assclowns. :tantrum

they better not try that here. :tantrum

Archived