you guys with your high end cars

Guest thetintshop

Guest tintgod
but if you want it to look good, removing the glass is the only way to do one of these

dam....I never thought those word would come out of your mouth TTS..this is what I have been trying to tell everyone on this board... :lol ..take the windows out...if you want it to look good..and this aplies to cars also... :inot :whisper

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
but if you want it to look good, removing the glass is the only way to do one of these

dam....I never thought those word would come out of your mouth TTS..this is what I have been trying to tell everyone on this board... :poop ..take the windows out...if you want it to look good..and this aplies to cars also... :whisper :inot

:lol that's because these things have shocks bolted to the glass, handles, hinges, ect. and none of them have a ceramic border. unless you do the windows in 2-3 strips, then you have to remove them.

I'm not taking anything out of a car unless it's gasket set. :lol

Guest thetintshop
that's where that Lawrence suction cup comes in real handy...I use that often :whisper

I have one of those, I call it my "dad". :inot just give him a call, and he's here in 5 minutes to hold them for me. :lol

that's where that Lawrence suction cup comes in real handy...I use that often  :whisper

I have one of those, I call it my "dad". :inot just give him a call, and he's here in 5 minutes to hold them for me. :lol

:lol I got one of them too ...and guess what...mine listens and responds too ...no batteries..just give him a beer :poop

Guest tintgod

dam....I never thought those word would come out of your mouth TTS..this is what I have been trying to tell everyone on this board... :poop ..take the windows out...if you want it to look good..and this aplies to cars also... :whisper :inot

:beer that's because these things have shocks bolted to the glass, handles, hinges, ect. and none of them have a ceramic border. unless you do the windows in 2-3 strips, then you have to remove them.

I'm not taking anything out of a car unless it's gasket set. :lol

I know tts..I was just fockin with you....I know where you are coming from :lol

Guest S and S

I need to get some kind of Setup.. I have had 3 People this week Brang Windows OUT of the Cars. to Tint.. where they have got Broken!! and I don't have anything setup to do then.. I just wing it.. :whisper

Archived