Getting a start

Guest 96CivicEX06

Guest 96CivicEX06

I've been hanging around the forum for a week or two now and window tinting looks very interesting to me. I know it's an art and takes patience, talent, and isn't easy (tried tinting once with my father... as TTS and some of you might say it was UNACCEPTABLE lol). I'd like to get a start in the profession so that I could work at a Graphics or tinting place every summer between classes in high school and college. Anyone know what I should do first to get training and experience in window tinting?

Guest tintgod

go to some tint shops and ask if you can work as an apprentice...or intern..and watch and learn...start off cleaning windows for them or something.....or you can pay them to let you sit there and watch ..and then do try it on your own...just practice...go to a junk yard...get some glass...take it home and tint it one mollion time..and then..just then...you may get the hang of it....good luck..