NEW TINT LAWZ IN UK + LATVIA + ........

Hi Everybody,

New tint lawZ in Uk and Latvia (don't know may be toher countries too) - can cut our profit :jerkit

What do you think we have to keep silence or organize real movement against? We tried to do it with Fimmo some time ago when it was in Uk, but everything was slow... Now I have some ideaZ I posted before, we have to find some lawyerZ and insurance specs who can help us 4 FREE (or U want to pay :lol6 ?) - instead they will became famous.... From my practice it can be very young and agressive lawyer - if he will brake this law history will remember him like "TINT LAW BRAKER".... That's my idea... I have a lot of reasons THAT TINTS ARE NECESSARY ON EVERY CAR, light or dark BUT THERE MUST BE FILMS ON ALL GLASSES.....

So Your ideas, Sirs?

There are a lot of good reasons to have film on every glass and none against it if LT is not to low. Unluckily there is nothing we can do with a lawyer I believe. In this field the mighty glass lobby rules! When they force the politicians to change the LT for front sides I am afraid they will provide those glasses for OEM. That would leave us with upgrading older car's front sides for a while.

Kohler, my GrandPa was real revolutionman.... I will do it. I will brake these f**ky lawZ. Of course I need also Your help, but I don't want to loose money because some idiotZ decide 70% on front glass. Don't want. Why this :rollin FA's do nothing I don't know, I think they have no interest. I have and I will do.

Leo.

Guest Tint Wiz

70% on front doors is a waste of fecking time :shock it should be a least 50 or 40 % in my veiw :shock ,had a bit of a slow time with the law but most people still want it so 50 or 40% it is if they know the law its up to them to take that chance,

It will be very hard to change the LAW it has been over here for many years it was just not enforced much if at all, untill some one was KILLED by a BMW X5 with 5 % tint on the front doors :shock

We should make some sort of protest with our cars like big traffic jam :rollin on our motorways :rollin

70% on front doors is a waste of fecking time :thumb it should be a least 50 or 40 % in my veiw :spit ,had a bit of a slow time with the law but most people still want it so 50 or 40% it is if they know the law its up to them to take that chance,

It will be very hard to change the LAW it has been over here for many years it was just not enforced much if at all, untill some one was KILLED by a BMW X5 with 5 % tint on the front doors :cool

We should make some sort of protest with our cars like big traffic jam :lol6 on our motorways :spit

We must discuss ANY LEGAL IDEAZZZ - only without Xplosions :rock

This law is ILLEGAL!!!! They cut human rights! Cut privacy! Make car more dangerous!!!