Wet sanding part 2 Bad scratches

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Micro compound by 3M is one of the best compounds made in my opinion...the only draw back is the dust and mess,compared to a lot of compounds that dont work as good but are less messy :rollin This product with the 3M foam is the first step after watersanding...after the micro,use the Finesse with a poly synthetic polishing pad after wiping down surface with micro towel and quick detailer...after buffing with the Finesse ,wipe surface with new micro towel and quick detailer....next 3M Perfect-it Tri cut glaze and swirl remover and a 3M black waffle pad....last I always use Pro's yellow wax as the oils in it give a shine that when topped over the glaze is just stunning.....Off to the finance company she goes :spit Tip before putting on wax blow out all your cracks with the air hose :spit

The 3M Glaze and the black pad are a must as a final buff...if not the swirls will be noticeable and your gloss will not be as good as it can be :thumb I use a small 4 inch black pad also with the 7 inch black waffle to get the tight areas ...can never have to many pads :beer

Archived