Flat glass window scrubber

I don't know if anyone else uses anything like this, but it's actually a floor scrubber attachment. I ran across this about 15 yrs ago doing floors so it's been second nature to me for glass. It has tiny hooks on it and uses your standard white scrub pads on it. I think this is actually what the pads were made for. I buy them from a local janitorial supply house. It's called a swivel pad holder or "doodlebug" in some places. Just screw on your favorite aluminum pole and you can scrub a window in seconds. The holder only costs about 10-15 dollars for a good one. and most have screw-tip poles already for your squeegees and washers. :beer

Guest tintgod

try using a fricking ladder wussy...that way you can tint the window up there too...

J/K..might be a good idea to use on cars too..that way you can tint it while sitting down at your lunch table.. :spit

try using a fricking ladder wussy...that way you can tint the window up there too...

J/K..might be a good idea to use on cars too..that way you can tint it while sitting down at your lunch table.. :spit

First, A, the point is to reach the whole window from one spot while keeping hands dry and not wearing out your arm. But I would guess at least one of your arms is already built up pretty well :evileye

And 2... I am usually done by lunch ayway. I'm that good :spit

But thanks for your input TG Always appreciated :spit

:spit

Archived