I have 3 golf courses within 30 seconds driving time from my house. You'd love it here OT. I used to work at one of them. But I haven't golfed in probably 17 years. I wouldn't even want to know what I'd do on the course these days. :lol6 I can't hit a ball to save my life. :nope

Guest expertint

I play regularly and love to watch any golf on TV..I think you have to play to appreciate how good these guys are and its really fun to go in person..Great tourney this week MAJOR!!!

Good, at least I'm not the only one. I think Expert is the only other one with the passion like me though. How about a day at Reflection Bay during Sema Expert? :shock Never played it, but want to. I play up in Mesquite for the anual outing. Some Unbelievable courses up there. :woowoo The Oasis....Stunning mountain golf. Wolf Creek, ate me alive. :lol

I am only about two hours away from the tourney this weekend in Sheboygan. I just want to go up there and get some balls that are printed with the PGA logo for my mother's man. They live on a course in Palm Springs and he is totally into the game. We hit the links twice while I was there on vacation this spring, but I suck at the game.

OT, come up and spectate this weekend. I'll ride up there with you one day!

OT, come up and spectate this weekend. I'll ride up there with you one day!

It's been sold out for months. I played Blackwolf Run, the Meadows course(part of Kohlers resort) last year. Beautifull. :woowoo I might give Whistling Straights a shot this fall, I'm working on a few guys to head up there.

Archived