WINDOW TINTERS NEEDED $1000 PER WEEK

Guest 212Motoring

That would be the one. I forgot his name. Yes, it was a black and I think a 2000 or 2001 model. Maybe a Corniche? I don't remember it being a convertible though. It's been about 3 years ago now. I did alot of work on ball players, race drivers, big names. It was kind of a normal thing for me at the time.

Kinda cool :hmmm I will give you guys props up there. Keep up the good work. You guys should hook up with The Art of Tint. Refer your tint to him. He's up there not too far from you I think.

Guest 212Motoring

small World! tom from the art of tinit has been working with us for the last 5 years - he used be our in house tinter for 4 years and now does most of our outbound work as well as his own jobs - if anyone needs a reference on us please email tom

Guest 212Motoring

we have a few dealers on the island that we do outbound work for - you can work at those dealers as well if you like - we are also I the process of aquiring 4 new dealers in that area as well if this interests you call me at 718-743-3200 ask for harry if I am not in leave a message with Mark and I will call you back asap

Archived