cleaning tires?

Guest kyle.

hey guys, I need help getting my tires CLEAN. but not just normal day to day dirty tires. I need help getting my offroad truck tires clean. the tires of dirt and crap residue all over them and im not really sure the best to clean them. I use Z16 but ive noticed it really works best on tires that need a simple cleaning. ive got down and actually scrubbed with soap and water, but no luck really. the tires have basically turned brown because I have been neglecting my truck as of late because ive been going out to the desert a lot lately (haven't zaino'd it in 3 months :thumb and haven't even washed it in the last month :) ) anyways, thanks for any help!

Go buy some degreaser. Degreaser is the #1 product in detailing. We use tons of it. motors, tires, wheel , wheel wells, door jambs, filthy paint, greasy carpets. Simple green will work if you dont have a detailing supplier. may need to dilute. test small areas 1st.

tires- spray with degreaser, scrub with brush or pressure wash.

If we have a filthy problem like yours we...preasure wash... apply Wesley's tire bleach"been around forever and truely has no compitition in this area"scrubb with brush.... rinse with preasure washer ...Then use a waterbased cleaner/protectant for finally cleaning/dressing :hmmm Just one of a few ways that work :lol