SLK

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

customer come down for me to see this car it is the small merc coupe , the rear 1/4 lights are very small and only go down when you put the roof down but that is when you will see the top edge of the glass that will not be tinted,but when the window goes down you can not stop it any help on this one

THANKS TINT WIZ ard.

Guest Litespeeds

I did only one SLK but forgot how everything worked. I think if you can start the dropping of the top and stop it half way, you might be able to roll the window back up and tint those little ones. Forgot what I did. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Guest Sprinter

yes I did one, and like you could'nt get the window to stop in time to tint it so did it with it up in the top and yes who gonna care when its up you don't see any light and when its down you can't see it at all.

customer come down for me to see this car it is the small merc coupe , the rear 1/4 lights are very small and only go down when you put the roof down but that is when you will see the top edge of the glass that will not be tinted,but when the window goes down you can not stop it any help on this one

THANKS TINT WIZ  ard.

[*]216556

FYI, if you pull the window lift button TWICE, it should roll-up the rear windows.

THANKS TINT WIZ? ard.

[*]216556

FYI, if you pull the window lift button TWICE, it should roll-up the rear windows.

[*]258290

Thanks I got one monday :thumb

Archived