help on mazda 6 bg

Guest beektintntexas

Guest beektintntexas

OK im pissed ive tinted alot of mazda 6's and no it seems im haveing a hard time with all 4 corners I dry shrink with 1 horz. line. ive tryed dryer sheet and powder, both the same outcome. I hate to 2 piece the back glass so please help if u have any ideas.......................

Guest beektintntexas

Hey Devil I can seem pretty good never had a prob. it just doesnt suite my style I think im just scared of the 2 piece. But I just 2 pieced this car I was tired of messn with it anyway.............I been tinting for around 3 years im good on a mazda 6, though its rainy here that might b a prob............does it mean u suck if u need to 2 piece a window???????

and for reply 2 lumar 30% I hate 30% on back glass anyway have prob. with corners not shrinking anymore, to big of a finger,if I keep heating ya they crease.

around here if you two piece a mazda 6 people would think you sucked. Llumar film (ATR) is some of the most shrink friendly film I have used.

Try pulling the fingers while you heat them (lift and pull technique) developed by some 3m dist. :coffee

Guest Sprinter

horz line?

oh I get it now horizontal line. yes.

no I guess it does'nt mean you suck if you do a 2 piece, its all in how you were trained and how you let yourself get the newer techniques down and how much practice your willing to put in to get where you want to go, and that would be one piecing everything that you will tint at least 10 times in your life.

Archived