Any FilmDesign Users?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjob@yahoo

I remember the original question....... I was just responding to your post...... my answer to your "origianl question" :cool is NO....

stop the pizzing contest already :lol

Guest tintjob@yahoo

THIS POST IS GETTING BORING :lol6 I think its a no brainer to say that computer cut will take less time to do , REGUALR PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS :copcar, but I have to say the artestrie (sp?) is lacking somewhat with the computer....

Guest NRTHTNT

I have to disagree that it is a no brainer that comp cut takes less time, you have to find the right car in the software, then you have to tweak it a bit beacause it is not exact, then you have to set up your plotter adjust the pressure and speed if you do vinyl too like me. so really depending on your skill level with an olfa I would say time wise would be pretty close to equal.

just my .02

and yes I have tried it and use it exlusivly for graphics but most cars I am confident I am faster than the machine.

Tint dbs---I never mentioned computer cut tint graphics!!! :copcar  My thread WAS about tint pattern cutting software!

Your original question was somewhat misleading to me....you asked about FilmDESIGN software. Not knowing it was a certain software it seems as though you're asking about DESIGNS not Film-Cutting software.

Archived