Introduction and other nonsensicle madness!

:lol6

First off, Great sight, Great Info..........way too much for me to digest in the last three days, but I am watching my "Tint" IQ rising.

I am basically a consumer/customer over the last 12 years, having found that my maticulousness only goes so far when you lack overall talent or knack for the trade.

I quit doing tint jobs for myself and friends when I discovered the art of tinting ought to be left to the professional, as I no longer wanted my name associated with the jobs I did.

Anyway, enough about me, I am thouroughly researching all your :copcar "arguments" :lol6 about what, who, and how is the best work and products out there.

Lastly, I am glad to have found all of you on this board as probably the only other people that I know that can support me in my obsessive quest for the most excellent tint job. My wife just doesn't understand, I'm out! :beer

Peace all!

welcome I guess :lol6

[*]230756

Though I am not in the biz, I am a loyal customer with all the cars I go through and an even bigger admirer of fine work.

So, our common thread is likely our passion for the shaded life! The only difference is you probably make a living off of it and I help you to do that. :copcar

Archived