Seeking Good Employees

Guest JUSTIN

Very reputable Window Tinting business located in a small city in Eastern Washington is currently seeking reliable, experienced, moderate to highly skilled Window Tinter. This business has been in operation since June 1991, and is the dominate Window Tinting business in this area. We specialize in Quality Service, in both automotive and commercial/residential Window Tinting. We are presently updating to a new facility, with the newest building features inside tinting bay...such as air conditioning. This business is not for those who want cheap or poorly installed window film.

If you are interested in inquiring for this position, please submit a resume, with references, and salary requirements to auto.shades@verizon.net, or send a hard copy to Autoshades Window Tinting, 5623 W. Clearwater Suite C, Kennewick, WA 99336-1966.

one million dollars!!!..is that per year?.per month? ..and can I get that in writing..if so,we have a deal :bingo

[*]233534

funny guy pounder!!! I hear you're not coming up for the holidays...does that mean you'll be up here for boat trip 05? :bingo

Guest tintgod
Washington State :lol6  I can't imagine tinting in that cold weather!  You would have to pay me a good salary base, that is for damn sure.

TG, you went from Washington to Florida :beer, if so I can't say that I blame you!  I hate the cold!

[*]233724

YEP....I did TTC..but get this....it is supose to get down to 27 here tonight.. :dunno ..so I am not missin the cold weather right now...the weird thing is...im really busy..im booked out tell next week already.. go figure :evileye

Guest tintgod
one million dollars!!!..is that per year?.per month? ..and can I get that in writing..if so,we have a deal :beer

[*]233534

funny guy pounder!!! I hear you're not coming up for the holidays...does that mean you'll be up here for boat trip 05? :dunno

[*]233674

if you guys are having it..im there this year..count me in :evileye:lol6

I will think on it.maby after x mass if you can pay me $700 a week, help on my travel,and set me up in a in hotel for a week.I will pay you back on the hotel.and buy me one thick coat!!! :eyebrows

[*]233963

if you are serious about the job offer, please submitt a resume, references, and salary requirements to auto.shades@verizon.net. Thanks.

Archived