Seeking Good Employees

Guest JUSTIN

if you guys are having it..im there this year..count me in :eyebrows:lol

[*]233875

I already called Ben & Sandi, and we are all excited to see you!! We will be organizing the trip by March or so, so we will be setting up the funds to go :evileye

[Hay I sent you a e mail with some # and stuff so check it out and e mail me back!thanks. :)

[*]234027

I didn't get it, please make sure there is a "." in between auto.shades@verizon.net. Please resend your info. Thanks. :)

well all just make it short it wont go through! so here it is  ive ben tinting for 12 yrs. worked 10 at same shop till sold to some one I dont care to work for! I can do a little bit of every thing alarms / spray in liners/ amps head units/ext the old owner of the shops name is scotty myers #979 417 1087 he is hard to get ahold of so you will prob have to leav msg but he is a good guy !!!I dont do dr*gs or drink to mutch. im all about going to work and geting paid$ im not lazy nor have a attitude. im a good team player and like working with custumers. well enough lies no just playing! you can call me any time before 9 pm at 979 265 6132 thanks  :)  :)

[*]234076

do you have an email address so that we can discuss privately?

Guest tintgod

these guys are really good people...and good friends of mine...excellent ppl to work for...if anyone is looking for a great shop to work at...they are the ppl to work for.. :) they are very nice and they treat their employees very well... :) they are all about quility..and they do the best work in town..and great teacher if you need some pointer on some thing..and if your nice...they may take you out on there bad ass ski boat.. :)

all and all one of the best shops, if not the best shop I have worked at..

Thanks pounder!!!! That's really nice of you :) Be sure to let us know if you ever plan to move back!!! We miss you terribly! Tomorrow I will take pics of the new shop and send them to you...it's not finished yet, but already it looks fabulous! I wish you were here to enjoy it. I swear Justin is more excited about the new shop then he is about the baby on the way :)

you guys should name the baby pounder :) ..is it a girl or  boy...or do you know yet?

[*]234090

we don't know yet...baby didn't cooperate during ultrasound, so the dr said..."you don't get to unwrap your christmas gift until christmas" so we have no clue as to the s*x. There are plenty of wivestales that suggest we are having a boy...but they are just wivestales. All I know is I am ready to NOT be pg anymore!!!! I am soooo uncomfortable! No one can prepare you for the discomfort of pregnancy...but all in all, I have been very fortunate, both me and baby are very healthy and what more can you ask for? Oh...an easy delivery! But we are still waiting for that.

Archived