any trade schools for tint on the eastcoast?

ive been tinting for a solid 2 years and aint to shabby if I say so myself but my reason for asking is im wanting to open up a shop cause I can do backwindows but I wanna perfect it and I know its from experience and trial and error but I wanna go to a school in a sense so I can just do one after another.... plus im trying to open a shop like I said so no tinter in town would do that, you know? feel free to add in your .02

Guest expertint

Wow if you can do back windows in one piece you should have no problems opening up a shop and blowing all the competition away,Practice practice practice..Thats the name of the school

Next 4 day session is Jan 10-13 in Martinsville Va. (1 hour north of Greensboro). For more info and availability call 800.851.7781 ans state that you are interested in tint training. Next class is in February.

Then take what you learn there to an existing shop and hone your skills along side a seasoned installer. $ days does not a tinter make, however it will give you enough insight into what you are in for.

Guest islstyl
Next 4 day session is Jan 10-13 in Martinsville Va. (1 hour north of Greensboro). For more info and availability call 800.851.7781 ans state that you are interested in tint training. Next class is in February.

Then take what you learn there to an existing shop and hone your skills along side a seasoned installer. $ days does not a tinter make, however it will give you enough insight into what you are in for.

[*]235939

aloha I am looking for someone to train my 15 year old son he is living in washington right now I have been tinting since 1979 kinda burnt out but just oped a shop in kailua kona hawaii please help me or come here and work with me and I will split shop with you then I will bring him home so you can teach him I live 400 feet from the beach lets make some bank baby :spit:sign:spit

Guest Sprinter

if I were single I'd hop the next flight to Hawaii :spit

carolinatinter how do you do your rear windows now?

ever see another tinter tint infront of you?

metints school would be good for you no doubt!

ive been tinting for a solid 2 years and aint to shabby if I say so myself but my reason for asking is im wanting to open up a shop cause I can do backwindows but I wanna perfect it and I know its from experience and trial and error but I wanna go to a school in a sense so I can just do one after another.... plus im trying to open a shop like I said so no tinter in town would do that, you know? feel free to add in your .02

[*]235887

OOps... missed this post.

The classes mentioned above are for those with 6 months or less experience...

Sorry. :spit

Archived