www.visualtinter.com

Guest expertint

I think that kind of program is cool...my only problem with it is I don't carry many different kinds of film..the more I carry ..the more choice...the more choice...the more the customer gets confused and can't make up his/her mind :evileye

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest expertint

I used it twice today to show people how it looks on their car. The Llumar 20ATR is a little darker on the site than real life so I used 35 to show them..Hey TW I miss the Moody Blues logo..My favorite band

I think that kind of program is cool...my only problem with it is I don't carry many different kinds of film..the more I carry ..the more choice...the more choice...the more the customer gets confused and can't make up his/her mind  :dunno

[*]242846

Exactly why I offer a ton of different films. They get so confused they say, just put on what you think would look good. :cool Plus...Man I would get awfully bored slappin the same film on day after day after day. :dunno

It should work. Choose English, then auto, then virtual car styling.

Don't worry about the film names. The colors or appearance of the "films" is different on every computer anyways. Match them as good as possible to your range. It just gives an idea. But one that you can print out for your customer to take home and show the partner.

Archived