Got a couple flat job in South Dakota

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

We do work for a nationwide chain of beauty stores. We film them in 20 silver. We're looking for someone willing to install one store in Aberdeen and one store in Sioux Falls. Usually between 100-250 sq ft. Any takers?

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Hey OT your a moderator, any chance of getting a new catagory, or a change in this one? I knew this post would probably get moved here but I originally posted in FG because I think it gets more views. We expect to have a number of jobs available for quality tinters across the US this year. Just looking for a way to get the word out.

Guest VOLTRON

hey if u do these stores nation wide I can handle texas and surrounding states if the money is right. Im based in Dallas ft. worth area but have travel texas and oklahoma for jobs.

Hey OT your a moderator, any chance of getting a new catagory, or a change in this one? I knew this post would probably get moved here but I originally posted in FG because I think it gets more views.  We expect to have a number of jobs available for quality tinters across the US this year.  Just looking for a way to get the word out.

[*]244426

We have a couple people in here from there, I think... This forum has easy access, and I'm surprised nobody has jumped on a job in SD in January. :beer I just have my doubts as to the actual number of flat glass guys in that state.

I'm pretty sure the views on this forum are as good as the flat forum. There just isn't the volume of flat tinters vs. car tinters. There has never been anyone from SD posting in the flat forum that I recall, you're better off in here anyway. Good luck. :dunno

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

Now I understand. Got a report back from Aberdeen yesterday, 30 degrees below zero!!!! We told them we'd be back to do the work when the weather gets back to normal, say............August.

Now I understand.  Got a report back from Aberdeen yesterday, 30 degrees below zero!!!!  We told them we'd be back to do the work when the weather gets back to normal, say............August.

[*]247846

dont know if your still looking for someone? if so call me 605-341-tint or cell #605-209-5800

ask for travis thanks

Archived