Some good stuff

Stay tuned tomorrow evening ...a must for detailers...great info...Furniture market in town and Im only 2 miles away from 170,000 people with high dollar vehicles and money to throw away :thumb 100.00 for an hours work...tint 2 front windows :lol:trustme Just an xample :rest

post-35-1113616286.jpg

Will post info for joining the Professional Detailers Association..75.00 and the benefits are triple the price...One of my customers gave me some 15 year old Bourbon with the job we did on his Tahoe ..so anymore posting would be :thumb

See you tomorrow

:trustme

www.detailersassociation.com Join today :dunno The box of Stoners products a 50.00 value came in the mail a couple of days ago for joining and they are well worth trying...as you can see my employees have raided the box...there glass cleaner is second to none :woowoo

post-35-1113693405.jpg

Im testing a product used on aircraft rubber for auto trim...its called Trimmonex and is applied to trim with a sponge ...I did this pathfinder and even put a couple of coats on the black steel bumpers.. :woowoo drys like paint and want wash off like a dressing will...once I have figured out the best procedure for appling and such...Ill post where to buy :dunno

post-35-1113693814.jpg

Archived