Experienced Tinter wanted Bay area California

Guest jtp0711

I am looking for a experienced professional auto tinter to work at a new shop in a upper class city with no other tint shops around! Income potential is great, This is a new shop in a new building with top of the line computer equipment and llumar film. I use the best materials and equipment and expect the same quality in the installations. I am willing to pay top pay for someone who is highly skilled and wanting to work in a safe, clean and fun envirement. You must have the drive to tint every car like it was a Benz and treat customers well. Please only serious applicants call or email me at jtp0711@comcast.net or 9253827285 please only serious applicants contact me. There will be a Christmas Bonus paid as a percentage of the work done and extra's during the year depending on the gross profit and all around work done by you! I will treat you well as long as you are reliable and again due excellent work day in and day out!

If you work for me its a career and you will be part of a team that appreciates hard work and rewards with $$$ what more could you ask for??

Jeff

•   Sponsored by
    tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

• Activity Stream