South Florida work needed

Guest crywolfe

Guest crywolfe

:dunno Hey guys... I am interested to see if there are any tint shops out there looking for a experienced tinter. I have 14yrs auto/res experience in PA. Just moved here. PLEASE leave info on here or call me at 717-507-8811, name is Dan.

Again, Fort Lauderdale or surrounding areas please.

Guest hooligantintboy

:woowoo yo dude call jimmy at tintland 19548159888 he needs a residential tinter,and tell him ivan from tucson az. reffered you

good luck with those french pains! there at every house

ivan :smoker

Guest hooligantintboy

yeah he own a few different low-cals, but ive done that circut and $$$$$$$$$$$$$ potential is there so.fla is a gold mine so good luck :thumb:thumb

Guest crywolfe

I just wanted to let you know that I met with Jimmy earlier today. Real nice guy, nice shop, am going to go start for him tommorrow. Thanks for your input and as well your help. Appreciated.

Guest jbaserva
:lol6 Hey guys...  I am interested to see if there are any tint shops out there looking for a experienced tinter.  I have 14yrs auto/res  experience in PA.  Just moved here.  PLEASE leave info on here or call me at 717-507-8811, name is Dan. 

[*]284859

Hey Dan we are looking for an experienced tint man......sunny bradenton florida asap 941-744-1917 call

Guest Alan Rind

Hi Dan, my name is Alan Rind, president of Glass Shield Solutions Inc., based in Miami Beach, Florida. We are a young fast growing company and have a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We are looking to hire an installation manager. We are mainly focusing on the window film residential market. Please call me at 786-385-2868, look forward to hearing from you. My email is Alracerx@aol.com

:thumb Hey guys...  I am interested to see if there are any tint shops out there looking for a experienced tinter.  I have 14yrs auto/res  experience in PA.  Just moved here.  PLEASE leave info on here or call me at 717-507-8811, name is Dan. 

[*]284859

Guest carbontc
Hi Dan, my name is Alan Rind, president of Glass Shield Solutions Inc., based in Miami Beach, Florida. We are a young fast growing company and have a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We are looking to hire an installation manager. We are mainly focusing on the window film residential market. Please call me at 786-385-2868, look forward to hearing from you.  My email is  Alracerx@aol.com
:trustme Hey guys...?  I am interested to see if there are any tint shops out there looking for a experienced tinter.? I have 14yrs auto/res? experience in PA.? Just moved here.? PLEASE leave info on here or call me at 717-507-8811, name is Dan.?

[*]284859

[*]303685

Hello everyone,

My name is Christian from south west of broward county, not to take anybody's opportunity here, but since there are more than 2 companies searching for window film installers, I would like to take the opportunity to apply for a job out there. I have over 6 months of work experience as an installer.

You may reach me by e-mail at: carbontech78@yahoo.com or cell phone: 154-246-6674

Thanks.

-Christian

Guest carbontc
I just wanted to let you know that I met with Jimmy earlier today.  Real nice guy, nice shop, am going to go start for him tommorrow.  Thanks for your input and as well your help.  Appreciated.

[*]285839

Hello,

Just wondering, how you doing working with this person at sunshine tint company? I am interested to work with this company and also Im close to Fort Lauderdale and its surroundings.

Call me: 754-246-6674

Christian

Archived