i pod

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

can anyone help me find a wat to play my I pod through my entire car audio system w/o using the I trip module? I also have the auxilary RCAs that go from the I pod to the amp but there is only two RCAs. that gives me sound in only the front speakers. I want to play the I pod through my entire system. I have to route it through the head unit somehow but the haed unit does not have a plug in for mp3 player or I pod (as I understand some decks do). plus I want to be able to switch form I pod to tuner w/o haveing to reach under my seat and unplug the I pod RCAs then plug the radio RCAs back I nto the amp. does that make any sense to anyone?

I can play my Ipod through my system in 2 different ways...one is through direct hookup with RCA jacks to amp...or I have a charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter that is also a freequency amp...you just listen to it through airwaves of your FM on the stereo :beer

Guest keepitcool

yeah I got that thing . its called an "I trip" but the sound quality is awful.and I do have the jacks to play it throught an amp but I have dual amps and if I wanted to hear it through my door speakers and my sub id need 2 pairs of RCAs for the mid amp and another pair for the sub amp, and then have to make sure it was all synced up right as far as left,right.front,rear. am I asking for the impossible here or is it to much to get in to?

Guest TwistedTinter

1. do you have the factory radio and what kind of vehicle is it? 2. Like dude said perphial makes factory radio adaptors for most newer vehicles. But the vehicle must have an auxillary input or changer controls. 3. pretty much every aftermarket radio has an ipod adaptor now. Probably the most easy one to use is the pioneer setup and sound quality is wonderful. The wirless or wired fm modulated option is a route that I wouldnt take. Alot of times u get nosie in the system and sound quality is poor. You can find some radios such as alpine and pioneer that you can get just the aux. input adaptor and run it through the changer controls wich has a pretty good sound. There are some headunits like aiwa and dual wich are cheaper brands that come with aux. input adaptors. Hope this helps

Archived