Automotive Tinter needed!!!!

Guest 12VoltFreak

Guest 12VoltFreak

I'm in the Miami, Florida area and recently had to let go of my window tinter due to theft issues. I'm looking for someone who has experience and is willing to work on a commission bases with a guaranteed salary in slow season. We work in an A/C'd bay. Please call Ray at (305) 247-5958 or email me at hatcher6919@bellsouth.net

Guest 12VoltFreak
I'm in the Miami, Florida area and recently had to let go of my window tinter due to theft issues.  I'm looking for someone who has experience and is willing to work on a commission bases with a guaranteed salary in slow season.  We work in an A/C'd bay.  Please call Ray at (305) 247-5958 or email me at hatcher6919@bellsouth.net

[*]305806

There's some $$$$ to be made here. We have a couple of accounts, a great customer base and have been getting jobs including commercial (businesses and homes), keep in mind we're in Miami where it's hot most of the year. We need someone who is very and efficient. Sometimes in excess of 10+ cars on weekends. Just this past Monday, we had 8+ cars that we couldn't do. We have a very loyal customer base and these same people will return when we get the right tinter. Let me know!

•   Sponsored by
    tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 1